* Gluten-Free Potential * No Added Oil * No Added Sugar
* Quick and Easy * Soy-Free
Ranch dressing was one of the things Celine fell in love with when she moved to the United States. Try this vegan version with raw veggies.
Ingredients for Ranch-y Dipping Sauce:
- 3/4 cup (180 g) Cashew Coconut Spread
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plain Homemade Creamer
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or 1 tablespoon (4 g) minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill or 1 to 11/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, grated or pressed
Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl, and whisk to thoroughly combine. For the smoothest results, use a blender to do this. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Will keep for up to 4 days. Stir before use. If you find the sauce has thickened too much after refrigeration, slowly add extra creamer, 1 teaspoon at a time.