Serves/Yields: 8 servings
This cool tropical treat is full of naturally sweet fruit goodness.
It’s also packed full of omega-3 fatty acids from the
chia. We love the texture of the seeds. They remind us of
* Soy free
* Nut free
* No added oil
* No added salt
Ingredients for Pineapple, Mango, Coconut, and Chia Seed Pudding:
- 2 to 3 cups (470 to 705 ml) canned coconut milk, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (280 g) frozen pineapple chunks, plus more for garnish, optional
- 1 ½ cups (280 g) frozen mango chunks, plus more for garnish, optional
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- ½ cup (60 g) shredded coconut
- ½ cup (120 g) chia seeds
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sweetener, to taste, optional
- In a blender, place 2 cups (470 ml) coconut milk, pineapple, mango, and lemon juice and puree until smooth. (It should be the consistency of a thin milkshake, not too thick.)
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in coconut, chia seeds, and zest.
- Cover and chill to thicken.
- Stir before serving. If needed, stir in extra coconut milk to achieve desired consistency. If desired, top with additional pineapple and mango chunks.