I have this for breakfast almost every day and never tire of it.
Ingredients for It's Easy Being Green Smoothie (Raw):
- 16 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice (or 2 – 3 fresh oranges)
- 1 bunch kale (approximately 12 ounces)
- 2 frozen, ripe bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango
- fresh mint leaves to taste (optional)
- In a blender, blend orange juice (or oranges) with kale until smooth.
- Add frozen fruit until completely blended and thick.
Chef’s Note: For a Creamsicle effect, use half unsweetened almond milk and half orange juice. You can also use spinach instead of kale.