Ingredients for Slaw:
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 2 cups jicama (cut into long thin strips)
- cilantro and pumpkin seeds for garnish (optional)
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- juice of one lime plus zest
- ½ ounce of fresh ginger, pressed
- Combine vegetables in large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over vegetables.
- Garnish with cilantro and/or pumpkin seeds if desired.
This recipe is from the book Unprocessed and is provided courtesy of the author Chef AJ